Thursday, November 7, 2013

STALKER TROUBLE/ Teen girls concern..

Looking for a bridge over troubled water? Krithvi Shyam, our young psychologist, addresses your worst anxieties.
I am 17 years old. I am being followed by a guy every day from my school to my tuition classes and then to my house as well. He seems to have no intention to stop. Sometimes he makes it obvious that he is following. He hasn't made any attempts to speak to me, but has asked my school mates about me. I am scared that this might lead to complications in the future. Now I’m terrified of stepping out of school!
Put down the newspaper, pick up the phone and call the cops. Make sure you tell your parents about this issue (don’t try to resolve it yourself because you don’t want them to worry. That’s what parents are for, worrying and providing hugs on-demand). Travel in the company of an adult for the next few weeks (this includes going to school and tuition classes). Maybe you could also carry a whistle in your pocket to catch people’s attention if you need help. If you exercise caution for the next few weeks, things are sure to return to normal soon. By the way, I wasn’t kidding about calling the police the next time this happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment