Saturday, September 15, 2018

What would you do if your interviewer says "prove to me that you're smart" 7 WHY SHOULD WE HIRE U ?

Interviewer: Prove to me that you are smart.
Me: Sure sir.
Picks up the glass of water infront of me and drinks half the water off it.

Me: Sir, could you tell me about the contents of glass?
Raises the glass to him.
Interviewer : Confused. Ah..
Me: Well,What does this glass comprise of?
Interviewer: Oh,Well I would say that this glass contains half quantity of water and half quantity of air.
Me: Grins Sorry, sir but this glass (raises the glass to him again) , or any other glass for that matter is made primarily of a chemical compound known as silica, which is mixed with limestone and soda ash and heated at 1700 degree celcius. That is what glass comprises of.
Interviewer : Interesting.
Me: In a buisness like tone. Now to answer your question, being Smart is a relative phenomenon, there is no actual way to measure smartness. A fox is considered smart in the animal kingdom but it is nothing infront of the hunter who traps him. I think I will consider myself smart if I can outsmart the gentleman infront of me into believing me. Smirks.
Interviewer :Hmm..
Me: Also, what you answered was correct, glass does indeed contain water and air, but not exactly in the proportion you mentioned. Smiles.
Interviewer : Welcome aboard.
***

Interviewer : you left the job of business analyst, and came here to be a banker. Why should we hire you?
Me: An assistant manager job at bank is no different from business analyst work. I used to bring business to my past company, by negotiating projects with client from all parts of the world, and made sure that the client and my company gets mutually satisfied with work and pay. That's what is needed in bank. I can bring business by sanctioning loan to the deserving so that it can't turn npa and can communicate with any sort of customers at any time with smile on my face forever. I am going to prove myself as an asset.
Interviewer: we need this energy in a candidate, god bless you beta.
That's how I won both the opportunity.
Sneak in my profile for all amazing helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment