Friday, April 7, 2017

fitness influenser



Cassey Ho’s two great loves are Pilates and pop-music.”When I was a little girl,I was geeting ready for a pagent and I wanted to tone up before the show.i started doing Mari Winsor Pilates DVDs ata home and was very happy with the results.i got certified in college and have been teching Pilates ever since.The more I practiced Pilates,the more I wanted to spice it up and make it more upbeat.So,I decided to combine the two.I started matching moves to the beat of the music and that’s how POP(total body,equipment-free workout)began,’she says.
                   The 30yrs old Los Angeles,California-based entrepreneur has helped hundreds of thousands of people lose weight and tone their bodies through her YouTube channel,’Blogilates’.And she ‘s somewhat of a social media phenomenon-3.6 million subscribers on YouTube,103 million followers on her personal Instragram and 1.1 million followers on Facebook.She also designs activewear called POPFLEX,and recently launched a new line called Dark Bloom.
                    Ho was recently named one of the top three health and fitness influencers in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment